We are happy to announce that eForm v4.1.0 is out with various improvements and bug fixes. What we have focused on this release is the ability to have subscription payment.
Stripe Subscription Payment
Over time, we had received many requests for subscription payments. Now we have finally implemented it. Right now Subscription works only with Stripe, but other gateways will follow soon.
- New – Subscription Payment with Stripe.
- New – Option to highlight all positive scores in summary table.
- New – Option to reverse the order of smiley rating.
- Fix – Appearance issue with styled container without icons.
- Fix – Bug in iFrame/GPS inside hidden/collapsible containers.
- Fix – Missing prefix and suffix in feedback small inline appearance.
- Fix – Make Center/Vertical appearance work for payment element.
- Fix – Hidden Stripe Payment causing JS error.
- Fix – Primary fields not getting disabled after adding to the form.
- Fix – GetResponse Integration now updated with v3 API.
Additionally we have improved the auto update functionality with better error management. If you have eForm v4.0 installed and activated, you will receive updates automatically.